Dairy Farmer's Yogurt Series

Dairy Farmer's Australian made, the yogurts are purportedly thick and creamy. Have to say that having choices beyond Meiji, F and N and Yoplait is a welcome find! Especially so when the flavours have gone a notch wider.

dairy farmers

Citrus Cheesecake

I was sold on the title, to be honest. If someone came up with a variety of yogurt flavours that sounded like a OPI's nail polish collection - you bet, they will fly off the shelves. The usual boring flavours are strawberry, berries...tropical, aloe vera and here comes citrus cheesecake!


citrus cheesecake

Totally having your cake and eating it without the guilt. I have been so used to Low fat and Non fat options, it was indeed bewildering eating such a full-flavoured yogurt! Adored the milky aftertaste and zesty fragrance. Almost like cheesecake? You bet.

strawberry fields
Fields Strawberries

Plumped with strawberries, this was one of the more decent strawberry yogurts around...hearty!

banana caramel pie


Banana Caramel Pie

Unlike Citrus Cheesecake, this dessert yogurt smelled better than it tasted. Somehow the bananas were too mashed and caramel was too mild.

tub

Orchard Peaches and Mangoes

orange peaches mango

This was rather ordinary as compared to the other flavours, lacked the vanilla fragrance evident in the first two flavours.

Personal favourites of the range goes to Citrus cheesecake and Fields Strawberries...certainly not looking at yogurt the same way again!

$2.85 at Cold Storage and NTUC Finest for small tubs.
$7.20 for large tubs.

Comments

  1. I love my yogurts but I avoid Dairy Farmer's if I could coz if you didn't already notice, it contains cream *horror* so not naturally creamy. So not that healthy after all. Pity coz Dairy Farmer's yogurts are not that bad actually, I quite like the Fields Strawberry. I go for Yoplait.

    Taiwan posts please... I'm waiting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm, as long as they taste good for me...heck the cream! hiaks~~ yeah! their flavours are really good. Yoplait was quite ack fr me though..

    lol...writing, writing! probably schedule them in jan!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment