Krispy Kreme Revisited

krispy kreme

Can't hardly resist Krispy Kreme..
As much as I go weak in the knees for Pierre Herme.
As american as it is, the girlfriend says this is not as common as Dunkin in United States.
Missing out on it in Bangkok was as annoying as it could have gotten.
Made a beeline for a box of dozen the moment I spied it,
Emptied all my ringgit for it.
The last remaining infact. 
The remaining ones from Valentine's, given all the lovey dovey hearts.

Original Glazed

Can never go wrong with this, regardless which country.

Apple Pie Crumble

Two loves in one, fingerlicking-lipsmacking yummeh. 

 American Cheesecake

I really do not know how they do it but they nailed it so well. Down to graham crumbs and cream cheese filling.

Chocolate 

Meant only for the chocolate lovers, this had a chocolate filling.

Chocolate Peanut Butter

I expected this to come with peanut butter filling, it made up for it with a thick and rich peanut butter lathering.

Krispy Kreme, come to Singapore please?
I promise to buy your original glazed weekly?
Even the lady on the train stopped me and asked with eyes gleaming where I got them from.

We. Need. You.

Comments

  1. Franchise fee of 1 mil to bring it in girlfriend. :) - pig

    ReplyDelete
  2. i heard its coming soon...

    ReplyDelete
  3. @anon: that would be great news but donuts could also cost $3 a piece because of the brand.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment