Group Therapy Revisited @ Duxton Road

kitchen

Made an umpteenth revisit, the café just gets more and more crowded. Boo to that, but that also means GT’s also found fans in hordes of people. I hope they keep up the awesome work and still retain all of that charm.

menu

Simple menu.

americano

Americano that makes the coffee addict pleased as punch.

peach honey

My honey peach looked oxidised yet a really fruity one!

chilli crab pie

Chilli Crab Pie

chilli crab

No joke when they mean chilli crab pie – stuffed so full and to the brim with shredded crabmeat. It is one hell of a chilli crab in a pie. Loved the flavours including the spicy afterkick but the downside of this is, the sweetness does overrule at some point.

poached egg toast

Eggs on Toast

As much as the rest of their menu offerings are as enticing, I cannot bear to tear myself away from this usual order. I wish four stomachs on myself whenever I make a visit to GT. Consistently good and persistently stays on the mind every single visit. The ladies do justice to the simple egg and bread and of course, bring great glory to “all day breakfast”.

carrot cake

4 Layer Carrot Cake

They letslip that the dessert menu will be revamped and poppy seed cake will be removed – actually am not too much a fan of that so hopefully more exciting things ahead! Thankfully their famous and droolicious carrot cake’s here to stay! I’d weep buckets if they ever decide to remove this gorgeous one – country’s best indeed.

Faultless and charmed to my socks. Returns are always on the back of the mind, just like this one. Fifth visit? Or sixth? Ahhhh, can the counting of visits, I do not intend to stop heading back.

Group Therapy Cafe
Duxton Road

Comments