Suprette @ Kam Leng Hotel

DSC_0097

Suprette was once listed as the top places to have a burger and so I went. Located in Kam Leng Hotel, the compact eatery was buzzing with people - I like how the main table in the reception can also be used by diners too. Great for getogethers!

DSC_0098

DSC_0099

Decipher the code.

DSC_0101

Suprette Burger ($20)
Bacon ($3)

DSC_0102

With fried bacon sticking out like UFO, my burger emerged alot taller than expected.

DSC_0106


Another greedy shot at this juicy number. I never quite took burger rankings very seriously because taste is afterall subjective and many a time I have disagreed with the results. This one burger turned the tables on me however, nailing all the wants in a burger - juicy, rich in flavours and terribly sinful.

DSC_0105

Grilled Flank Steak ($24)

Daily special became a case of dry and very chewy thinly sliced steak.

DSC_0107

Loved the nostalgic corners of the hotel, maybe a staycation beckons! One great place for burgers, I say it again.

Suprette
Kam Leng Hotel

Comments