Hoshino Coffee @ Bedok Point

~Invited Session~ DSC_3906

I have known Hoshino Coffee for their realistic food display sets and thick fluffy pancake stacks but never quite ventured beyond their sweets menu.

DSC_3891 

 Homemade Ginger Ale ($6)

This layered drink surprised me with the grated ginger layer that gave it lots of texture and more punch. I loved the slight heat that greeted the lips after every sip.

  DSC_3892 

Ice Coffee ($6)

And a surprisingly pretty legit cold coffee served in a gorgeous copper mug. Yeah, I am frivolous like that.

  DSC_3894

Teriyaki Chicken Steak Plate ($17.80)

Their main course menu is pretty extensive with dishes spanning different cuisines with a Japanese touch. This Teriyaki Chicken comes with an onsen egg, thick cut fries and teriyaki sauce to complete the picture.

DSC_3896

I enjoyed this juicy patty and was admittedly blown away by how above average this ended up. My expectations could have been set a tad low after their average pancakes.

DSC_3899

Lobster Bisque Soup Spaghetti ($16)

Then comes lobster bisque which I was drawn to more than the pasta.

DSC_3902

Having ordered too many pasta dishes from bistros and the likes, having my noodles overcooked seems like a norm. Lo and behold, the team places extra care on ensuring these are al dente, springy to bite and I surprised myself even for liking this way more than the Teriyaki Chicken. .

They are running a $60++ set meal promotion that comes with 2 drinks, 2 mains and a dessert. Great for budget friendly quality meals!

Hoshino Coffee
799 New Upper Changi Rd, #01-01, Bedok Point

Comments